Contractor’s Equipment Insurance & Inland Marine Coverage

Contractor’s equipment insurance is designed to protect equipment a contractor uses on a construction project.  It is kind of like a property insurance for equipment insuring loss associated with theft, vandalism, fire, collision, etc.

Contractor equipment insurance usually contains inland marine coverage meaning the equipment is insured during transit (such as to and from job sites).

Please check at this article for more detail regarding contractor’s equipment insurance.

Please contact David Adelstein at or (954) 361-4720 if you have questions or would like more information regarding this article. You can follow David Adelstein on Twitter @DavidAdelstein1.